Keller Mediation Group, LLC
As an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) firm*, we practice mediation and arbitration in order to achieve solutions & resolutions for disputing parties. As credentialed impartial neutrals, we focus on the interests of the parties to navigate a path through the hurdles that often block the way for mutual agreement or resolution, causing high conflict and resistance to agreements.
We do not believe in mediation for the sake of "checking the box", as we conduct Dispute Resolutions with Purpose. We also seek fair resolutions for parties within our arbitration process in order to eliminate the high stress, publicity, and costs of traditional litigation.
Based in North Richland Hills and Keller, TX, we provide mediation and arbitration services in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex in-person and or by remote across the U.S., with options to meet in our conference room or online via confidential and secure video conferencing.
Our Purpose - Provide empowerment to navigate disputes and find positive solutions and resolutions outside of litigation.
Model Standards of Conduct - At Keller Mediation Group, we follow the American Bar Association's Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators and the Code of Ethics for Arbitrators in Commercial Disputes. Additionally, our credentialed mediators follow the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association's Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics.
Our Core Values
Meet Your Mediator & Arbitrator
As founder of Keller Mediation Group, Mr. Sternke is passionate about finding win-win solutions for parties who are amid conflict with skills to find the underlying interests to find agreement. As a TMCA** Credentialed Advanced Mediator, Mr. Sternke has over 15 years of extensive professional experience within Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and conflict resolution, from austere negotiations with combative parties in Afghanistan, to heated family divorces and complicated business issues that have gone bad. Regardless of the situation, Mr. Sternke's ability to firmly cut through negativity with accountability, while showing compassion and understanding with the parties for an agreement is second to none.
Outside of his mediation & arbitration practice, Mr. Sternke is an owner of several businesses, a trail runner, a functional fitness athlete, husband, and father to 3 children. He is an avid member of the Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce and a Board Member. Mr. Sternke is also a military combat Veteran with service in the Marine Corps as an enlisted and the US Army as an officer.
ADR & Conflict Resolution Education Highlights
- Juris Doctor - University of St. Thomas School of Law (MN)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution - 3 semester hours, University of St. Thomas School of Law (MN)
- Negotiations - 3 semester hours, University of St. Thomas School of Law (MN)
- Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, Section 154.052 (a) required Basic Mediation Course - 40 classroom hours, Manousso Mediation and Arbitration
- Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code, Section 154.052 (b) required Family Mediation Course - 24 classroom hours, ADR Services
- Arbitration Course, 9 classroom hours, Manousso Mediation and Arbitration
- Conflict Analysis Course - US Institute of Peace
- Strategic Peacebuilding Course - US Institute of Peace
- Mediating Violent Conflict Course - US Institute of Peace
- American Bar Association, Dispute Resolution Section, Member
- **Texas Mediator Credentialing Association, Credentialed Advanced Mediator
- Texas Association of Mediators, Member
- Mediate.com, Premium Member
- Association for Conflict Resolution, Houston Chapter, Member
- MediationSuites, Online Mediator
- Labor and Employment Relations Association, Dispute Resolution Section, Member
- Association of Accredited Small Business Consultants, Member
- Greater Keller Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Member
*Disclaimer- We are not a law firm nor practicing attorneys at Keller Mediation Group, LLC. Nuetrals cannot represent nor advocate for parties in a dispute. If you need legal advice or representation to your situation, please contact an attorney that is licensed within your specific jurisdiction.