Mediation is an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) process in which a qualified neutral mediator faciliates mutually empowered and informed parties through constructive discussion and negotiation of their issues in order to reach a mutually acceptable resolution written within the Mediated Settlement Agreement. At Keller Mediation Group, we provide only Texas Mediator Credentialing Association credentialed mediators, the professional standard for Texas mediators.
Benefits to Mediation
- The Texas Courts supports mediation. Civ. Practice & Remedies Code, Title 7, Chapter 154.
- Mediated Settlement Agreement (MSA) reached at mediation can be enforceable by the Courts. Civ. Practice & Remedies Code, Sec. 154.071
- Discussions and Settlements are confidential. Civ. Practice & Remedies Code, Sec. 154.073.
- Mediation can be scheduled prior to parties receiving a trial date. Civ. Practice & Remedies Code, Sec. 154.021.
- Mediation is cost-effective.
- Mediation saves time.
- The parties are empowered to create their own solution.